Data Quality Manager | Specialist Insurance | London
My client is a Specialist Insurance firm based in London and they are looking for a Data Quality Manager to join their Global Technology and Data Architect team in leading and implementing data quality aspects an overall Data Strategy, including relevant processes, behaviours, governance, and systems.
- Support the Data Governance in establishing a strategy responsible for data management and operational quality standards and be accountable for the delivery of data quality aspects of the framework
- Provide expert data quality advice and guidance to all areas of the organisation
- Use existing, and develop new, monitoring solutions to track the key data quality dimensions, and provide regular reporting to key stakeholders
- Develop new optimisation solutions and tools to feed through lists for verification and fixes.
Skills needed to be successful:
- Significant experience of delivering data quality initiatives with a deep understanding of data quality assessment and remediation applications/platforms and the business transformation required to achieve and maintain them.
- Strong technical understanding of the principles of data quality, including automated and manual data cleaning processes
- Strong SQL programming skills for querying structured data
- Experience in data mapping and cleansing
- Experience of using visualisation reporting tools for f data quality reports
- You will have a strong focus on understanding the data the company needs, how it is used, and how it relates to business. Working with stakeholders, the Data Quality Manager will ensure the completeness, accuracy, and quality accessibility of all data on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in delivering and operationalising a data quality framework within a complex business
- Detailed understanding of data management best practices, standards and tools
- Strong SQL skills and ability to interrogate structured data
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify, assimilate, analyse and draw meaningful conclusions from disparate data
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Experience in the re-insurance, or insurance industry beneficial