Data Quality Analyst | Lloyds Market Insurance | London
Oliver James are currently working with a leading insurance business looking to hire a Data Quality Analyst to join their IT and Data Governance Function.
This is an opportunity to work with a technology and data focused Lloyd's insurer who's size demands agility and gives you the chance to help shape it's future!
- Responsible for the tracking and auditing of all data in and out of the EDP
- Agreeing data quality rules with business users
- Maintain metadata within Purview (Data Governance Tool)
- Identify, assess, monitor, document, and communicate potential quality issues in the way data is collected, stored, processed, or used
- Create data quality KPIs and dashboards and monitor performance
- Support Data Stewards to monitor and improve data quality
- Perform and document data cleansing activities performed on the data platform
Key experience required
- Purview/data quality tooling
- Data quality measurement and metric generation
- Data visualisation & data analysis
- Strong knowledge of Data Governance and its implementation
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- A Financial Services background is desirable
- Experience of supporting end users in the measurement and monitoring of Data Quality metrics
- Demonstrable skills in Power BI
- Experience of using Data Quality/Governance tools, preferably Purview
- Experience in defining and measuring data quality metrics
If you are interested in more information please apply below.
You must be live and have the right to work in the UK to apply.