We are looking for a Data Management Specialist to join a reputable and rapidly expanding organisation that is currently going through a period of growth due to continued success!
You'd be joining a dedicated & collaborative Data Management team to help shape, grow and develop the data capability across the business. You'll help to embed the 'data is an asset' mentality in order to help further become a data driven function.
You're main focus will be to design, implement and maintain the best in class data management capabilities. This will be a varied role covering all aspects across the function! A really exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to be a part of a renowned organisation but within a new, growing capability!
- To assist in driving forwards the adoption of Data Management across the function
- Establish and further document the business requirements for automating data management processes within various platforms
- To drive forwards the continuous improvements mindset across Data Management
- Data creation & maintenance for non-business owned data
- To take part in Data scrubbing , standardising asset clarifications etc
- Acting as a steward for the platform, providing functional support and liaising between stakeholders and technical teams
- Identify new opportunities to use the investment of data and to improve services.
- To work on Data Quality issues, identifying gaps and mitigating risks
- To help contribute to the overall Data Strategy of the organisation
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a good background in the Data Management space looking to take the next steps within their career!
Operating a hybrid flexible approach, this will be a hybrid working pattern so you need to be a commutable distance from their offices in Edinburgh
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!