My client is a leading Insurer in Singapore, well known for their branding and innovative products.
We are looking for talented Data Governance professionals to join the team, as we are expanding the team.
This opportunity would be a exciting one, where you'll be tasked to:
- Draft policies, standards and frameworks, principles, governance metrics and processes and Influence organisation behaviour
- Identify the appropriate stakeholders and establish roles and responsibilities to operationalise policies and processes
- Bridging the business and technology to ensure that data related business requirements for protecting sensitive data are well established
What we are looking out for:
- At least 5 years of experience with a Financial Services organisation
- Good knowledge of data governance industry practices and trends