We are currently looking for Data Engineer Lead for an exciting project with a leading Financial Services MNC. Due to urgency of the role, client is ready to pay 30-40+% higher salary than your current package.
our MNC Financial service client which is undergoing a digital transformation is setting up an in-house data engineering team. You will play a significant role in pioneering this project and leading the data engineering team in Malaysia.
Start date: February-March 2023.
- Lead the team to build Hybrid Cloud (Azure plus 1-2 more cloud platforms)
- Business Support for Global wealth and management business, Troubleshoot and remediate data quality issues
- Predictive analytics by leveraging both internal & external sources data
- Implementing Data Engineering best practices to ensure speed and quality of delivery.
- Utilize emerging technologies and big data design principles in developing data pipelines, interfaces, and architecture to support big data and analytics initiative
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or Big Data or relevant disciplines
- At least 8-10 years' experience with Data Engineering or Big Data Technologies, or Data Transformation, and modeling
- Experience in building scalable data platforms
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (Data Lake, Azure, Google, AWS etc.)
- Azure Data Engineering platform experience for 1+ years: storage, database, ETL, pipelining (MUST).
- Experience in managing a project team of at least 2 people.
- Experience with SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Experience with Java, Scala, and Python programming languages
- Self-motivated and team player, able to work under dynamic work environment and flexible to changes
Sounds like you? Please apply directly for a confidential conversation.