Oliver James is looking for a Data Engineer Azure Freelance for different roles, with strong capabilities.
We introduce talented people to great organizations so that both may grow and benefit from each other experiences, helping to fulfil their potential. As such, you can come to expect a consistently high level of service and delivery, placing up to C-suite talent in permanent and contract positions, as well as project-based consultancy and temp solutions worldwide from our 12 global locations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Design, development and deployment of a data flow via Data factory
- Design, development and deployment of an ETL to obtain pre-processes data (SQL, Python, R, …)
- Carry out and monitor the various unit tests
- Make various data modelling schemes using data vault
- Conducting functional analysis and developing the most suitable solution for internal customers
- Contribute to continuous improvement (development guidelines).
You have at least a Master's degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, mathematics or engineering.
Skills and competences:
- You have 3 years of relevant experience in a similar roles and technologies
- You are an expert with Azure Solution (Data factory, Synapse, Databricks,.)
- You have a great experience in data modelling, preferred with Data Vault.
- You have a Fluent Level in French and have great skills in English
- You are a team player with a Proactive attitude
- You are capable of Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
Hybrid : 2 days at Office