Data Engineer (all levels of seniority)
One of the leading IT service providers in Germany are looking for Data Engineer Consultants (all levels of seniority) to join their company.
They employ more than 2,300 people at 26 different locations across Germany such as Frankfurt, Hamburg, Dusseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg, and Berlin, to name a few! They have an amazing family-friendly culture, evidenced by the fact they have been rated the best company to work for on Kununu with a 93% recommendation rate.
- You have information technology training (university degree, vocational training or comparable knowledge from practice)
- Technical knowledge (ideally architectural knowledge) in one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Power BI, Microsoft Azure, SQL/DWH/Analysis Services, Azure Data Lake, Snowflake, Databricks, Azure Synapse.
- Ideally you will also have some knowledge working with scripted infrastructure (e.g.Terraform )
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming languages (ideally Python, Java etc)
- You are fluent in German (a minimum of C1) level
As a Data Engineer some of your tasks include:
- You will be developing data transformation processes (e.g. Databricks, spark or azure data factory)
- Designing and maintaining data architecture: Creating and managing the overall data architecture that includes databases, data warehouses, and data lakes.
- Developing ETL pipelines: Extracting data from various sources, transforming it into a suitable format, and loading it into data storage systems.
- Ensuring data quality: Ensuring the accuracy, completeness, consistency, timeliness, and correctness of data by developing and implementing data quality checks and validations.
- A competitive salary, bonus and a company car on offer
- Encouraging and supportive environment with flat hierarchies
- Work life balance - flexible working hours and home office opportunities available
- Invest heavily into the training of their staff - they provide internal training programs and opportunities to attend national and international conferences to stay up to date with the latest technology
- Structured career progression.
If you're interested in the Data Engineer opportunity I would love to hear from you! Please send an updated version of your CV to Samantha.email@example.com