For an well respected client of Oliver James we are looking for a senior Data Engineer. You will be a member of a DevOps Engineer team who work closely together with the business to understand the requirements that drives the analysis, design, build, test and run the technical solutions. Do you want to be part of this journey and help the team towards state-of-the-art engineering? Reply now!
- You have at least a HBO/WO education level and extensive (5+ years) relevant experience in a data engineering position
- You implemented and maintained CI/CD pipelines before
- Has some experience in Data Science, or has collaborated with Data Scientist before
- A real team-player who is used to work with Agile DevOps teams
- English speaker, Dutch is nice to have!
- Min. 2-3 years experience in CI/CD
- Min 1-2 years experience in Python, Pyspark
- Strong experience in AWS Technology stack; Glue, Athena, Lambda, S3,RDS,Kinesis
We offer you:
- A great international team with lots of knowledge sharing
- 12 month contract with possibility for contract extension
- Good hourly rate (depending on seniority)
Do you think you match this description and would you be interested to hear more about this opportunity?
Please give me a call at 020 808 6091 or send an email to email@example.com
* Please note we are looking for multiple people from Medior to Senior so do not hesitate and respond!
* Need sponsorship? No problem!
* If this vacancy not really suits your profile, but you are available and looking for a Data project, feel free to contact me as well!