I am recruiting for a fast growth digital brokerage FinTech based in Zug for an Infrastructure Data Engineer. They are recruiting for someone who can build and maintain a data ecosystem for them.
The role has a broad remit and will require the individual to manage the data infrastructure, provide platform support, work closely with the quant team to translate technical requirements and overall ensure everyone has the cleanest and best data available to them.
There is scope for the role to involve data analysis and machine learning and you will be working alongside an experienced Data Scientist also. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to move to a business that will give them autonomy and space to learn and be exposed to new technologies.
Great company culture - they have lot's of fun and a great team spirit as well as an agile, fast growth mindset. There is a flat management structure and feedback is highly encouraged within the business regardless of job title.
Tech stack: Postgres, Kubernetes, Docker, Azure, Spark, AWS, GitLab, Python, C#
You will need:
- Experience building and developing databases
- Experience with Postgres is essential
- Experience processing layers (Spark or something similar)
- Experience with a cloud platform is useful but not essential
- An entrepreneurial and curious mindset
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive salary based on level of experience and technical match up
- 2/3 days working from home (for cultural reasons they don't offer full remote but are very flexible)
- Shares and cash bonus
- Work with some exceptional technical leaders leaders in a high flying start up
Please share a resume straight away if interested