For an well respected client of Oliver James in the region North-Holland we are looking for a Data Consultant. You will be a member of a new team of Data consultants an Data Stewards who collect business requirements with internal/external relations related to data and enters these in the Data catalog.
In this role you become responsible for setting up the data governance domain and the GDPR/AVG standards and RSG Ethics policy for the Data team.
- You are an experienced Data governance/- management professional on Data lake level
- You are experience with data processes on/in Data lake in relation to: GDPR, Ethics compliance
- Has some experience in setting up Data governance at Data lake level
- You are proactive, flexible and a process thinker
- English speaker, Dutch is nice to have!
Technical skill set:
- Min. 4 years experience in cloud applications, Azure is a pré
We offer you:
- A great international team with lots of knowledge sharing
- minimum of 6 month contract with possibility for contract extension
- Good hourly rate (depending on seniority)
Do you think you match this description and would you be interested to hear more about this opportunity?
Please give me a call at 020 808 6091 or send an email to email@example.com
* Please note we are looking for multiple people from Medior to Senior so do not hesitate and respond!
* Need sponsorship? No problem!
* If this vacancy not really suits your profile, but you are available and looking for a Data project, feel free to contact me as well!