Our big client in the finance sector is looking for a Data architect with 2-3 years of experience. Located in the Human Data Office, you will be part of the Channel Support who includes different segments including Retail Banking, Private Banking and Customer Banking.
By working within the Channel Team you will ensure that the segments' commercial propositions can be properly landed and monitored. In other words, ensuring optimal organization and operation of the Human network (working out and implementing policies, optimising processes, working out and implementing projects).
Valuable information :
- Located in Leuven
- 50% of remote
- Good package !
Main tasks and responsibilities :
The main objective is making the network maximally data-driven through different missions :
- Capturing and streamlining business requirements, steer initiatives on that basis, establishing and monitoring governance and definitions, with monitoring of the effective valorisation of data
- Developing a shared vision of the reporting needs of the business and translating these into a satisfactory basic offering in reports, with ownership of the cross-cutting reports
- Helping to build data literacy and tooling to maximize the availability and usability of the data landscape through inclusion in Self Service Analytics and Smart Dashboarding
- Providing data support in experiments and pilots or investigating and responding to specific data insights, which also implies content engagement
- Increasing network productivity by making sure the right people in the right place are doing the right things in a data-driven way
- You will often be a bridge between business and ICT.
- You will work on a structural project basis (realisation of a roadmap) as well as for smaller short-term assignments.
- Having a technical profile combined with strong communication skills
- Being able to easily understand the infrastructure implemented
- Owning team player qualities with what concerns making the network more data-driven
- Master within a field is considered as an asset
- Minimum 3 years of experience within data architecture
- Skills : A good experience in Datawarehouse.
Python and Qlik Sens considered additional benefit
- Language requirements : fluent in Dutch