We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business based near Warrington/ This tech led business is going through a very large transformation towards the cloud & automation (Azure)
This programme of work involves the build of a new cloud platform and the implementation of some world-leading products alongside bespoke developments and integration's
To support this journey they are expanding their Business Analytics function, this role will play a vital role in helping the business move forward. Identifying changes needed to processes and systems, driving these through to the business (with a focus on data)
Skills & Experience:
- A background working as a Data Analyst within a technology or software focused environment
- Experience working with and modelling using a variety of tools and techniques
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL and the Microsoft BI Stack
- An understanding around SSIS and ETL
- Any experience with Master Data Management is desired
- Excellent communication, Stakeholder Management
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that appreciates and utilises the latest technologies, playing a key role in how they move forward and their cloud transformation journey!
Currently fully remote, this role will will continue to be flexible but you should be able to get to the office for 1-2 days a week in the new norm
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!