Data Analyst - based in London
We are looking for an experienced Data Analyst join a rapidly expanding team for a globally renowned organisation!
This role is key in supporting the continued growth of the organisation where you will have an impact on their global programme undertaking process improvements, gathering data analysis requests from key stakeholders to deliver high-quality data!
You will be a team player with excellent presentation skills sitting within the global data team to provide exciting Data Analytics services!
Working with the latest technologies such as Alteryx and PowerBI (Not essential for the role) you'll be working in a varied role including looking at Data Quality, Data Governance, Master Data Management etc!
- To gather data analysis requests from key stakeholders
- Problem solve issues and translate business needs to a data solution
- You will be supporting the large programme by extracting data from multiple data sources and identifying data quality issues
- You will be providing data cleaning solutions and promoting good data culture
- A strong drive and attitude towards learning!
This is an opportunity to work in a growing organisation where you can be challenged and develop within a global team and as an individual!
You will work in a people-centric, collaborative environment at their head office in London!
Click apply or email Rachel.email@example.com for more details!!