The Data Analyst, is responsible for development of business strategies to successfully plan and execute the data warehouse project. The role will be responsible for assisting in project design, development, testing and implementation activities. While also assisting developing project plans, budgets, and schedules.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Oracle ERP, Cloud ERP, EPBCS
- Working knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Prior knowledge of financial markets and systems is a plus.
- Develop business strategies to successfully plan and execute data projects.
- Understand project requirements and write business documentations for project team.
- Assist in project design, development, testing and implementation activities.
- Identify business gaps and inconsistencies and accordingly develop action plans.
- Assist in developing project plans, budgets and schedules.
- Develop business solutions to achieve cost-effectiveness, productivity and quality.
- Support business functions and develop business cases.
- Evaluate current business procedures and recommend improvements if needed.
- Develop new business model or recommend enhancements to meet customer demands.
- Assist in business risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement.
- Good team member and ability to work well with others.