Our client is one of the most well-renowned global luxury fashion houses. This is a key management role where you will be responsible for managing the Finance and Logistics Solutions for the UK Region.
Reporting to the Regional Head of Business Solutions and based in their UK Distribution Centre in Croydon the Finance and Logistics Solutions Manager will provide excellent management and governance to our business's solutions.
What impact you can create:
- You will provide an important role in the delivery for both Local and Global Corporate business teams.
- Work as a key member within the Regional Business Solutions team to collaborate and innovate.
- Manage the solution delivery teams and partners both onshore and offshore.
- Contribute into the strategy and manage roadmaps for each solution.
- Work with the solution teams to create best in class software development and testing.
- Work with Global, Regional and Local teams to ensure total compliance for security, finance and business continuity on each solution.
- Provide training and knowledge articles for the business teams.
You are energised by:
- Providing a best-in-class solution delivery function.
- Collaborating with multi-disciplines teams to achieve your objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships and being the go-to person for finance and logistics solution delivery.
- Mentoring and motivating cross functional teams.
- Working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Creating common reporting function to show success.
- Helping teams to build and evolve their capabilities.
- Being responsible for overseeing budgets and managing vendor relationships
What you will bring:
- Significant experience of D365, Manhattan WMS, Finance and Logistics systems.
- Proven track record of Project and Change management.
- Keen desire for process improvement and transformation.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong leadership of Local, Near-Shore and Off-Shore teams.
- Best practice approach to software development practices and testing.
- Experience of working in an operational environment focussed on Continual Service Improvement.
- Good experience of project management methodologies.
- Use of JIRA, Power BI and Azure Devops tools.
- ITIL awareness