Cyber Security Architect | Permanent | Zug, Switzerland | Salary DoE + Bonus/Benefits
Oliver James is currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Architect for an international Pharmaceutical business based in the Greater Zug area of Switzerland. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and to make a significant contribution to the development of lifesaving therapies.
As a Cyber Security Architect, you will be responsible for designing and implementing a new security service to ensure the safety of the business from cyber threats. This will include creating a set of security architecture guidance, performing security architecture reviews and documentation alongside implementing a strong security strategy.
Cyber Security Architect Responsibilities:
* Developing and implementing security architecture guidelines to evaluate and integrate security requirements and controls for business and technology applications.
* Conducting security architecture evaluations and preparing documentation, providing guidance to project teams and application owners to execute a strong security approach.
* Implementing, improving, and ensuring adherence to the established security architecture.
Cyber Security Architect Ideal qualifications:
* A history of success in enterprise architecture and cybersecurity best practices.
* A degree in Information Security, IT, or a related field.
* Significant professional experience in Information and Cybersecurity.
* Strong English verbal and written communication skills. Knowledge of German is an added advantage.
* Strong communication skills
* Strong personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to work in an international setting and collaborate with colleagues globally.
This Cyber Security Architect role offers a market leading salary and benefits package alongside the ability to support applications from EU member states with visa applications and relocation packages.
If you feel you are a good fit for this Cyber Security Architect role please apply below or contact Dan May at email@example.com.