Oliver James are partnered with a growing technology boutique advisory firm in their recruitment of a Director.
Our client provides services to a broad range of clients - i.e. pan-industry FTSE 100 to SMEs - that focus on issues surrounding cyber & information security, IT and operational risk & resilience, internal & IT audit & assurance.
Leaning on your existing strong professional services career and reputation, you will be both a valued consultant and advisor to existing clients and a credible client relationship developer in enhancing our client's market position.
You will carry the required tenacity, resilience and skill in navigating a competitive technology advisory market.
We expect that you will have:
* Proven track record within professional services (or equivalent) at Senior Manager / Associate Director / Director-level.
* Proven experience of delivering one or more of the following areas: cyber & information security, information and operation risk & resilience, internal & IT audit & assurance.
* Proven experience of successfully managing complex services, ensuring the delivery of high quality work on time and to budget.
* Proven ability to lead work at sustained levels of high intensity, and inspire drive and resilience in others.
* Proven ability to identify, win and manage client relationships; likely carrying existing relationships at CIO, CISO, CTO, CRO etc. level.
* Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills.