CSIRT Incident responder | Zurich | St Gallen | Hybrid | Fluent German
Oliver James is currently recruiting for an experienced Incident responder to join a leading financial services company based in Zurich.
This is the perfect time to join a company who realise the importance of securing their business and are investing heavily into their security department. With this opportunity you would be joining a team of highly skilled professionals who are striving to create a more secure security landscape whilst working with some of the best technologies on the market.
Incident response responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading and conduct highly technical examinations, analysis and reporting of computer based evidence related to security incidents
- Create reports for senior stakeholders, regulators and auditors regarding incident status and updates
- Further development of the CSIRT team
- Effective and secure handling of digital evidence and matter confidentiality
- Working closely with the Security Operation Centre and other Security units
- Document incidents from initial detection through final resolution.
- Proven experience working in incident response, threat analysis and penetration testing would be an advantage
- Security Engineer or SOC analyst profile that wants to go into CSIRT
- Several years of professional experience in the security sector
- Any experience with Azure cloud would be advantageous
- Fluent German and good level of English
This incident response role offers a market leading salary and benefits package to match with the opportunity to work 2 days in the office and three days from home. Offering clear progression pathway and the opportunity to work with the best technologies on the market.
If you feel you are a good fit for this Cyber Security incident response role, or know somebody who would be, please reach out to Oliver Mather on +41435085590 or email email@example.com