This is a great opportunity for either someone looking to move into Customer Success & Product from a recruitment background or someone who wants to join a fast growth product business in the recruitment sector with good experience of success management.
Customer Success Manager
Reports To: Customer Success Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual to join a multi-disciplined team responsible for delivering software change to an award-winning and fast-growing global recruitment organisation. Your role will involve working with stakeholders in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Americas to ensure user adoption and promote industry-leading standards of recruitment.
As per the OJ DNA you'll be Competitive, Urgent, Influential, Positive, Impactful & Informed. You'll want to make a real difference and will be ambitious in your career aspirations. You'll have the right attitude; to question the status quo, to suggest and implement improvements and strive to be the best that we can.
- Understanding how features are used and helping improve business adoption through analysing behaviour
- Developing and delivering training to stakeholders across the business
- Assist with the onboarding of new sales & operational staff. Working with the Learning & Development team to create and deliver material that ensures our standards of knowledge and ability are met and improved
- Maintaining adoption standards through monitoring usage and running regular reviews to ensure that consultants and leadership are utilising the technology to its full potential
- Identifying areas for improvement and training both through user engagement, reporting and analysis
- Building relationships across the business to help promote close and effective collaboration between the Sales and CRM teams
- Working with the CRM team to understand the future roadmap and strategy of the platform, providing insight into the businesses needs
You will have…
- A high standard of written and spoken communication - an enjoyment and experience of presenting is a bonus
- Self-motivation and creativity; you should have a mindset to continually improve business processes, user adoption and the technical solutions that support them
- The ability to work in a fast-paced working environment and adapt to changes and new challenges as they arise
- A self-starter mindset, providing your own ideas to solve problems and an appetite to fully understand all the tools at your disposal to come up with new creative proposals to solutions and requests
- Interest in using technology to provide elegant and efficient solutions to business needs and appreciation of the potential of new technology to improve the recruitment industry
- An understanding of CRM processes and the recruitment industry