For our client, an international Bank based in Milan, I'm looking for a Customer Journey Expert.
The Personal Loans Expert, working as Customer Journey Expert in Agile Way of Work, plays a crucial role in understanding customer needs and translating it into deliverables and contributes to the backlog and execution of the Squad. Together with the Squad he/she is responsible for the end-to-end Customer journey taking ownership of the Customer experience when applying, changing, stopping or using the product. This involves process and products, but also implementation in our channels and systems.
He/She will work on all the activities related to development, management and harmonization of the personal loans product and related to the new product features, both on local and global level, that will be implemented. In doing this, he/she will work, in an agile way, with the main other Bank areas such as financial and non-financial risk, operations and sales, digital teams, processes, marketing, etc…
- Work in an agile way, actively contributing to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging and creating/updating backlog management, transform vision into detailed requirements/benefits and involving the impacted stakeholders according to needs
- Actively contribute to the new product features that will be implemented to have a valuable and viable product keeping in mind the customer experience and the product profitability
- Collaborate with the main Bank area for all the activities related to personal loans management (i.e. process optimization, working with operation department and cross function / best practice; channels, digital, marketing to support production and strategy to reach the target; Bi and risk to monitor the commercial results; Legal and compliance for mandatory and regulatory features, ….)
- Market and Competitor understanding and analysis
- Analyze and define business process flows and collected requirements, supporting users in requirements definitions identifying impacted areas/processes and drafting functional documents to translate business requirements in IT ones providing all the information needed
- Presentations and reports for the Management and O.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Consumer lending products (Personal loans will be a preference) Personal loans product with understanding of the Retail Banking market, benchmark and competitors overview
- Knowledge of banking regulation (especially of the consumer lending products)
- Previous working experience in the financial sector
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to produce clear and concise presentation
- Advanced MS Office knowledge (i.e. Excel and Powerpoint)
- Fluent English both written and spoken