Customer Experience Design, Associate Director/Senior Manager
Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. This large scale transformation program spans across 18 markets in APAC countries and are forecast to bring on 3-fold business size.
Journeys and Design
- Responsible for customer experience journey formulation, solution design, research and partnering on implementation with BUs and other departments in Group and aligned with Group design principles and strategic objectives
- Design innovative and digitally enabled customer journeys to engage, re-activate and convert our customers.
- Run workshop and interviews with customer & distribution facing teams to derive meaningful insights and incorporate into solution design.
- Foster customer-centric attitude in BUs and guide them to align with the larger CX strategy.
Research and Segmentation:
- Build out persona and personalize end-to-end experiences for our target customers based on different demographic, investment savviness, risk appetite and other behavioral traits.
- Develop value proposition based on the target customers and AIA distribution sales force.
- Working closely with the BUs to conduct in-house research and competitive analysis using fit-for-purpose methodology and tools (qualitative and quantitative).
- Establish customer immersion process and methodology to validate business ideas and concept.
- Keep up to date on latest trends and methodology for design, research, and prototyping
Centre of Excellence
- Closely with Proposition team and Channel leads to develop business initiative through consumer journeys, storyboards, ecosystem and service designs, prototypes, and other materials.
- Establish measurable CX proof points (best practices) which lead to uplift of business performance and KPI's.
- Provide coaching and advice to BU stakeholders and transfer knowledge to build local capabilities.