Credit control - 2/3 days WFH - brand new offices central Paris
Location : Paris
Oliver James is helping a Global Insurance Company to find their new Credit Controller within their French entity. The individual will be involved in a fast-paced and welcoming team that will value your work as at the heart of the business.
This position offers you an international and fast-paced working environment in a fast-growing company with amazing career progression.
The Credit Controller will join the Finance department and will be primarily responsible for managing risks for both clients and courtiers.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Record payments received via multiple channels
- Report, track and process collection issues
- Maintain relationship with other functions of the business and with external parties
- Bank accounts conciliations
- Monitor and report on debt collection processes in coordination with other teams
We are looking for someone with :
- A financial background
- Experience working as a credit controller/account receivable
- Good IT knowledge (Microsoft Outlook and Excel in particular)
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the insurance market (in particular Maritime and Transport) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Opiflux system would be an advantage