As a cost controller you will have a diverse role where you will be supporting the FP&A department, maintaining cost control and integrating Supply Chain within Logistics. You will fulfull the role of a business partner where you are on the process side. Also supporting the FP&A department you will provide process reports and next to that you will take a dive in those costs and set the budgets for the upcoming months.
- Responsible for Standard costing for the manufacturing entity
- Monthly margin and manufacturing variance analysis reporting to Management
- Month-end KPI Reporting, for example inventory turns, Trends, signals
- Act as a business partner on the process side where you provide Financial Analysis and process reports to assist in continuous improvements
- Cost and Stock Control
- Inventory accounting such as stock reconciliation, Inventory provisions including coordinating the annual stock count
- Assist in Various ad hoc finance projects or additional monthly duties when require
- Minimum of 3 years of experience (minimal of 2 years in a costing role)
- Experience in Manufacturing Costing roles
- Experience in Continuous improvement and Business Partnering
- Analytical skills
- High Excel/Spreadsheet skills along with ERP Experience (preferably SAP)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Committed and has a problem solving attitude
Are you fully or part qualified and would like to be part of a dynamic organisation and build career in the long term. apply now!