We are currently working with a leading maritime firm to look for a Corporate Secretary to be a part of their Legal team, working directly with the General Counsel and the wider legal team.
You will be providing a range of company secretarial functions, ensuring that the company and its affiliated comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, as well as maintain the highest standards of corporate governance. Some of the key areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all matters pertaining to company formations and dissolution, board resolutions, powers of attorney, approvals, corporate and regulatory filings, notarisation and legalisation of documents, and ensuring timely annual compliance
- Liaising with local and overseas Company Secretaries
- Prepare KYC documents for and on behalf of affiliated entities
- Undertaking administration duties including record maintenance as required
- Assisting in monitoring key performance indicators and providing reports and updates as required
If you are interested and have approximately 10 years of working experience or more, in a logistics, maritime, transportation or related field - please click "Apply" or contact JJ How via email@example.com for further confidential discussion.