Oliver James have partnered with a large General Insurance firm in their search to appoint a newly created Corporate Actuary into their established team.
This role has been newly created due to unprecedented growth within the business over the last 18 months and will operate at group level giving the successful candidate exposure to multiple jurisdictions along with various project work to break the day-to-day cycle.
You will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties;
- Performing in-depth actuarial analyses, including working with complex or partial data, to deliver accurate, insightful and commercially appropriate outputs
- Providing actuarial assistance and expertise with the internal implementation of IFRS 1
- Calculation of Solvency II technical provisions for various jurisdictions
- Conducting quarterly loss reserve reviews for the Global Markets and Reinsurance segments of the Group, including producing materials for management and board meetings
- Assistance with planning, forecasting and reinsurance renewal
The successful candidate will either be newly qualified Actuary with at least 4 years experience within the Actuarial field and ideally be coming from a General Insurance background.
If this sounds like something that may be of interest to you, click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you wish to find out more info prior to applying, please don't hesitate in reaching out on the below information;
email@example.com | +35315719706