Oliver James have been engaged by a leading advisory to assist with their search for a consulting actuary. The successful candidate will join a global team and work alongside high profile clients, advising on investment strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a nearly qualified actuary with a demonstrated background across the pensions space.
- Assist with the design and preparation of investment portfolios while ensuring that these are implemented correctly
- Liaise with clients, building strong relationships to ensure their objectives are achieved and they are receiving the best value
- Advise clients on available solutions and ensure high standards are applied
- Actuarial background with a view to becoming fully qualified
- 2-3 years experience within the pensions space
- DB & DC knowledge essential
- A background in investments would be a strong advantage
- Client facing professional with the ability to guide and challenge clients
To register your interest for this role, click "Apply Now".
Oliver James is a global actuarial requirement specialist.