Leading consultancy firm is looking for a Banking Strategy & Business Design consultant with experience in either Private Banking, Wealth Management, or Asset Management.
About the Business
Achieving your business outcomes & continued growth demands a strategic roadmap and smarter insights. The solutions you implement today will help pave the way for success tomorrow.
In today's business world, the ground rules for success are only as relevant as the data that feed the analysis, the analysis that fuels the insight, & the insight that drives decisions. With digital & advanced technologies constantly disrupting the playing field, it's never been so challenging to keep pace.
Success demands strategies & technology capabilities that adapt as quickly as the shifting global landscape & support your organization to anticipate change & stay two steps ahead. This is what our professionals are uniquely able to deliver. With deep market insight coupled with world class strategic thinking & state of the art technology solutions, our integrated services empower your business to chart a new course, unlock new value, & drive transformative results.
Whether your organization is priming itself for organic growth, striving to identify advantages through analytics & artificial intelligence, or seeking competitive advantage through merger or acquisition; whether you need to drive shareholder value through efficiencies & cost-transformation or are seeking to improve decision-making; whether you need new vision in the C-suite or a new approach on the manufacturing floor- Strategy, Analytics, and M&A teams will help propel your organization to where it needs to be to win.
Work you'll do
Our Manager is responsible for developing & delivering client recommendations, plus supporting business development activities throughout Asia Pacific. S/he will be critical in representing Strategy Consulting team to our clients around the world. Key responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the Asia-Pacific Head to build the business and brand across APAC
- Gather market data through primary & secondary research, and drive the analysis
- Develop quantitative analysis & financial models for business plans, ventures and transactions
- Apply problem-solving skills to large workstreams in an engagement & lead small projects
- Present recommendations to the team & client
- Lead client and market interviews
- Maintain strong relationships with professionals on the client-side
- Support business development activities through client marketing and proposal creation
- Develop a detailed understanding of APAC asset management industry landscape and key trends
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Economics or related major with outstanding academic achievement and demonstrated leadership
- 6 - 8 years of professional work experience, with at least 3 years working for a multinational company
- Prior experience working in the wealth/asset management or consulting industry is preferred
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced work environment
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin