This leading, insurance business is highly regarded as an employer of choice. Due to continued success and expansion they have a newly created headcount for a Compliance Assurance Manager
- Develop, implement, and execute controls testing and compliance assurance reviews that opine on the adequacy of the company systems, controls and processes to manage regulatory, financial crime and conduct risks in accordance with the Assurance Review Plan
- Work with relevant stakeholders to track and advise (where appropriate) on the appropriateness of management action plan to resolve issues identified during compliance assurance reviews
- Review and challenge the management action plan developed by Line 1 to close audit issues relating to regulatory, financial crime and conduct risks
- 8+ years of experience in Compliance and/or Internal Audit
- Experience in planning, executing, and reporting on compliance testing, assurance reviews and regulatory issue validation activities.
- Strong knowledge of regulations and quick learner to understand internal policies and processes.