Oliver James is currently working with a global Asset Management company that is looking for a Compliance Associate to join their growing Team in Ireland.
This is a newly created role that will work directly with the Senior Compliance Officer and Head of legal and Compliance, supporting the compliance team in monitoring the business in Ireland.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Coming from a Legal / Compliance background
- Experience within Financial Services
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
The Key Responsibilities Include:
- Help in the development of the Compliance Frameworks and Plan within the business
- Work with the compliance team to help build the firms risk-based compliance monitoring activities
- Monitor, analyse and interpret regulatory changes which affect the business.
- Help advise on regulatory effects with new projects, ensuring that relevant compliance considerations and resulting risks are part of the process
If this sounds like something of interest to you, please click the apply button below. Alternatively, if you would like to find out more about the position before applying, reach out on the below details;
firstname.lastname@example.org | +35314854596