An opportunity has arisen for a Communications Lead to join an Insurance Client, they're kicking off a large transformation strategy programme to transform their Systems, Processes, Data, and Culture.
This role will be working very closely with the project sponsor and will be sat within the project and business to really understand the culture and people side of the programme, helping to make sure any impact of that is being communicated and worked closely with.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a large program in a similar role within Financial Services.
- Working out what the future state is going to looking like from a comms perspective.
- Understanding internally how and if peoples roles may change.
- understand how people are working and the way people are working.
- Understanding the legacy systems and making sure that the business is culturally able to improve, upgrade.
- Help to make sure that all of these new transformations are truly being embedded into the business and the effect on that.
- Proven mid-senior level internal communications and engagement experience, particularly with change projects.
- A track record delivering change communications in a demanding complex organisation (Insurance, Banking, Wider Financial Services)
- A confident multi-channel communicator who likes embracing change and spotting improvements.