A leader in Global Re(Insurance) is seeking to hire an experienced, Qualified Life Actuary to join the team as a Commercial Longevity Actuary. The Longevity Actuary is primarily responsible for supporting the Longevity team in delivering profitable new business, by leading or supporting the quote process for both UK and non-UK quotes.
- You will play a key part in driving Deal Origination & the pricing process which will take up a large proportion of your key responsibilities.
- You will support the Senior Longevity Actuary in assessment of deal attractiveness, lead and support new business quotes, support other teams from a technical and modelling perspective and drive client relationships.
- Review and challenge pricing assumptions
- Optimise longevity pricing and basis systems
- Investigate new modelling tools
- You will be a Qualified Life Actuary with 3-7 years of Experience
- Directly relevant experience of the bulk annuity industry and longevity swap pricing
- Strong analytical and modelling skills, with the ability to work independently and apply judgement
- Good commercial awareness
- Longevity insurance/reinsurance experience