For one of the oldest cheese brands in the Netherlands, I am currently looking for a Commercial Controller who wants to grow as a financial person in a commercial environment. The controller is a commercial business partner who feels comfortable in a changing environment, is able to challenge the organization and drives actions to improve the financial performance.
The Commercial Controller plays a key role in commercial tenders and business cases, is responsible for explaining the commercial results to the stakeholders and supports the financial forecast and budget process. To support the decision making process the Commercial Controller will take the responsibility to improve the sales and KPI reporting.
- Act as finance business partner for the sales department
- Drive commercial projects
- Set up and evaluate business cases of new product launches in cooperation with Product Marketing
- Provide customer and product profitability calculations and drive improvements
- Responsible for cost control on pricing and discount budgets
- Responsible for budget and forecast process
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with other finance business partners (eg corporate, accounting)
- Improve monthly sales and KPI reporting
- University degree in finance or economics
- Relevant experience in management and/or financial accounting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, and affinity with SAP and reporting systems
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong communicator at all levels
- Good communicator in Dutch and English. German is a plus.
- Strong business acumen
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality and strong analytical insights, accurate and detail-oriented with a positive entrepreneurial mindset who takes ownership and detects opportunities to drive results
Does this sound like you? Please don't hesitate to reach out!