We are looking for a highly skilled Cloud Developer Specialist with expertise in Azure Data Factory and Azure API Management to join our team. As a Cloud Developer Specialist, you will work with our financial sector client to integrate Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, and Azure API management into their applications. You will also have the opportunity to work with .NET core and C# development, write performant SQL statements, and have a strong understanding of REST API, JSON, OAuth, CI/CD pipeline (with GIT), and web application architecture.
* Design and implement end-to-end solutions integrating Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, and Azure API management into financial applications
* Write efficient SQL statements to ensure optimal database performance
* Develop REST APIs and work with JSON, OAuth, and CI/CD pipeline (with GIT) to create robust web application architecture
* Collaborate with customers and business partners to identify and clarify requirements
* Design technical solutions that meet current and future needs
* Communicate effectively with customers to establish strong relationships * Work autonomously and in close collaboration within the team
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development and/or design function, in a Windows ecosystem (mainly Azure cloud).
* Experience in end-to-end integrating Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, and Azure API management into applications
* Strong analytical thinking and interest in the financial industry
* Ability to write performant SQL statements
* Proven knowledge of REST API, JSON, OAuth, CI/CD pipeline (with GIT) and web application architecture
* Experience in .NET core & C# development
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, good customer relationship skills
* Ability to design technical solutions that are fit for purpose whilst keeping options open for future needs
* Capable of working autonomously and in close collaboration within the team
* Learn proactively new skills and technologies while being supported by experts in the organisation
* Have a true agile mindset and be willing to take on tasks outside of your core competencies to help the team.
If you have a passion for cloud development, a strong understanding of Azure Data Factory and Azure API Management, and experience in the financial industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled team, learn new skills and technologies, and contribute to the development of cutting-edge financial applications.
Don't hesitate to apply soon !!