Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer is responsible for understanding and defining technical requirements, and working with both internal development teams and selected software and infrastructure partners to design, deliver and support scalable, secure and resilient Azure based infrastructure platforms to support application development and tooling, throughout the applications lifetime.
As the Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will be hands on, and have extensive knowledge of Azure engineering principles, cloud hosted servers, VDI and software delivery, and proprietary and vendor provided software release management. You'll also be adept at working with and challenging managed service providers.
- Extensive hands-on cloud, and specifically Azure, infrastructure engineering experience
- Practical skills in PowerShell Scripting (or similar) for provisioning and management of Azure and Office 365 resources
- Extensive experience of Azure networking principles, including VNets, 3rd party VPN connectivity and ExpressRoute
- Experience with building Azure SQL Server instances in a replicated/resilient configuration
- Exchange Online configuration and management and Mimecast policy administration
- ZeroTrust cloud deployment experience, and awareness/experience of WAF technologies
- Experience in supporting CI/CD tooling and pipelines within Azure DevOps
- Good understanding in working with source code repositories, such as git
- Strong communication and technical stakeholder engagement skills