Oliver James is working with a global commercial insurance carrier that is looking to make a mid/senior level technical hire within their claims team. As a Claims Examiner (level 2), you will be a key part of the commercial property team and be responsible for challenging claims through to conclusion claims. You provide an excellent level of service at all times, whilst also providing guidance to more junior team members.
Primary Role Duty: To manage a caseload of commercial / wholesale property claims. To ensure ongoing adjudication of claims within service expectations, industry best practices and specific client service requirements; and negotiate settlements.
Skills/ Qualifications Required;
- 3+ years of claims adjusting experience within Commercial Property
- Excellent knowledge of property damage cases - e.g. real estate, condos etc.
- Experience managing client / customer relationships
- Exposure to litigation, higher value cases (beneficial)
- Strong education background, university degree and/or insurance qualifications
This role is based from New Jersey with a mix of office / remote working on a 3/2 day split schedule. This insurer will offer an excellent base salary $100,000-$110,000, plus bonus and benefits, along with a clear progression plan for the future.