Are you looking for your next interim role? Do you have experience in a modern, high speed and competitive market? And are you the enthusiastic to-go guy (or girl) in regard to CI/CD and DevOps? Then this role is for you!
For a financial client of Oliver James, I am looking for a senior CI/CD engineer. They are in the middle of a digital transformation and need your help to build a state-of-the-art expert centre and set new standards for the future.
You will be part of a centralized team that is tasked with defining and setting improving Continuous Delivery practices and techniques. This will be used by Software delivery teams company-wide which means whatever you do has impact on the entire Global IT organization.
What is expected from you
- You will demonstrate technical leadership by researching, informing, demonstrating trends in DevOps technologies, tools, trends and innovations
- You will analyse, prototype, evaluate and document CI/CD solution deployment strategies and design choices for IT4IT
- You will coordinate with and contribute to continually evolve the CI/CD framework and processes and help the company engage in CI/CD & IT4IT tooling
- You will coordinate and contribute to the implementation of the DevOps and CI/CD standards company-wide across all IT teams
- 6+ years' experience in software development and operations
- Experience implementing full CI/CD solutions
- A lead developer mindset
- Broad experience with Azure DevOps, AWS and/or Artifactory
- Experience with scripting languages like bash, PowerShell and/or CloudFormation
- You know environment provisioning tools like packer
- Knowledge of code quality tools, vulnerability tools, deployment automation tools , reporting and production monitoring tools
What is in it for you?
- Contract for at least 6 months with possibility of extension
- Competitive rate based on your experience
- 32-36 hours per week based on your preference
- Good work-life balance with possibilities to work at least 50% remotely post-COVID
Are you the ideal candidate for this role and ready for your next chapter? Get in touch with me by phone or mail!