- Create change strategy to support the adoption of changes required by a project or initiative.
- Integrate change management activities into master project plan.
- Conduct change impact assessment, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Develop appropriate communications and engagement plan to support the change strategy, including obtaining necessary reviews and approvals for execution, as well as highlighting and addressing related risks/ issues
- Engage corporate/business communication team to deliver communication materials as required and track the progress of design and development activities to ensure on-time delivery.
- Develop appropriate training approach and plan, including training needs analysis, to ensure the right fit and delivery of required training needs
- Work closely with business to provide input, document requirements and support in the design and delivery of training programme followed by tracking progress and addressing risk/issues in training phase.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is updated for operations reference before project goes live.
- Identify the needs of Target Operating Model (TOM) review and work closely with Human Resource Department and resource owner on overall processes and procedures update approach, including reviews, approvals and subsequent roll-out plan.
- Evaluate and manage user readiness for cut over, including planning and disseminating necessary communications.
- Measure success metrics and monitor change progress throughout implementation, including activities planned for post-roll-out period.
RM6000 - RM14000 per annum + Annual leaves, Medical allowance, EPF
16 Tage her