Senior / Lead Developer - C#, .Net, SQL
Location: London - 3 days per week in the office
Salary: £115,000 - £125,000 + bonus/benefits
I am currently working with a leading London based, Asset Manager that are looking for a Senior / Lead Developer to join their Retirement Solutions team ASAP.
We are looking for this developer to join the team and spearhead the architecture and implementation of software solutions that will allow financial advisors to achieve the greatest benefit from this Retirement Pathway solution.
In this role you will have the opportunity to grow and develop a new Product Team to support continued work of the next phase of development.
Knowledge and key skills required
- Experience working in Agile teams performing iterative development.
- Fundamentals and approaches: OOP, SOLID principles, TDD/BDD/ATDD.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to collaborate with end users, stakeholders, and team members.
- Programming as part of a team and performing peer code reviews.
- Have a constant desire to improve knowledge and drive adoption of new tech or approaches within the team.
- Own mistakes and work with your colleagues to redress them, learn from them and make improvements for the long-term.
- Be able to communicate abstract or complex ideas or solutions effectively.
For more information please get in touch on 020 3861 9148 or email me at email@example.com for more details.