Oliver James are currently supporting the hiring a Insure with no.1 business performance across multiple markets in APAC. With their strength of in established business model built on high-quality distribution, they have performed exceptionally well compared to their competitor despite the pandemics.
They have identify the opportunity to accelerate the use of technology to provide deeper and actionable insights into customer needs and preferences. We are currently with them to find them a Manager, Group Strategy in supporting their digital transformation strategies & other initiatives across Asia Markets.
About the role:
- Explore new business opportunity and develop strategic business plans and initiatives to drive the business growth of Partnership Distribution ; oversee and manage the end to end launch of key strategies
- Prepare overall performance analysis; business cases and other strategic paper ; provide management support and reporting
- Work with the analytics team to uncover actionable, data-driven insights and formulate and recommend appropriate strategies to strengthen business management, cost control and risk management processes of all sales channels under Sales & Distribution.
- Collect and analyze market needs from a range of sources (e.g. sales, customers, opinion leaders, market statistics and research), Carrying out and facilitating research, focus groups, stakeholder workshops for business planning, and strategy formation.
- University degree with over 8+ years working experience in market strategy in insurance industry; management consulting or corporate strategy function
- Strong interpersonal, project management, planning and time management skills
- Possesses innovative, strategic and analytical mindset, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Be a team player
- Good command of written & spoken Chinese and English