The Strategy Manager will be key in supporting the iptiQ business development across Asia Pacific. As a member of the regional team, the Strategy Manager would support the development of our regional long-term strategic plans and objectives by identifying issues and opportunities that could impact our business growth and profitability.
The duties include competitor benchmarking, , industry intelligence, consumer knowledge, and development of strategic initiatives. You would be expected to project manage high-priority strategic initiatives for the region, working directly with the business leadership team.
- Strategy Definition - Shape and develop the strategy by working closely with key stakeholder, reserach and formulate details of the work plans, gathering and generation of relevant data, driving analyses, and the development of actionable recommendations.
- Strategic Planning - Evaluate and recommend business frameworks, practices and measures to be applied across the business through the annual planning process.
- Strategic Risk Management - Expect to help establish KPIs that the business will measure performances against. Drive awareness and insights of the market trends to ascertain risks and opportunities.
- Primary insurance business acumen - within a global organization is a plus; start-up experience in the insurance/insurtech space is nice to have
- Ability to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them concisely into a business plan
- Strong business analytical and project management skills, able to manage multiple projects, speak to senior stakeholders
- Proven team player with drive and initiative to push action