Business Analyst/Product Owner
Zurich / Zug
A rapidly growing innovative Swiss-based Technology Company.
We build enterprise products and solutions across a variety of industries with our own smart contract language on our cutting-edge technology.
Our success is built on process-oriented distributed technology, a focused vision and strategy, an international team of business and technology experts, a cross-industry customer base and a strong external partner network.
Culture We value people that are excited about developing innovative solutions. Our team members are comfortable in the fast-changing world of start-ups.
They are creative, like to figure things out together and are eager to move things forward.
We are looking for business analysts with interdisciplinary skills in business modelling and solution architecture to strengthen our team.
In this role you will:
- Challenge existing business processes and jointly design new processes with our clients
- Contribute to shape innovative client solutions and the future of our products, by defining their architecture and features.
- Gather, elicit, model and document business requirements
- Implement and verify business logic with our domain specific language
- Manage client priorities and steer product development
- Closely interact with IT experts and business representatives
- Feed requirements back into the development of our core platform
- A solid track-record as a Business Analyst or Product Owner
- A strong understanding of software development and Engineering
- 3-4 years' work experience in FinTech, Banking, Insurance or in Portfolio Management related industries
- Talent for bridging the gap between IT and business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player, highly motivated and curious
- Strong analytical skills, pragmatic work approach
- Fluent in English, German is a plus