Our automotive retail client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Technology team. The team acts as a centralised function that provides the foundations for their business model. Critical to the success of the clients delivery is their Business Analysts who will work in partnership with key stakeholders and business SMEs to research, analyse and evaluate requirements & processes to deliver measurable business-wide change.
- You will fully support the project/programme managers and the business change implementation teams.
- You will be an engaging, dynamic, collaborative, proactive team player with broad business analysis experience, as well as a track record of supporting a range of business change projects, in terms of size and complexity.
- Elicitation and management of requirements from stakeholders across the business
- Participation in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements, design, test and hand-over to support / BAU
- Play an active role in continuously improving the engagement and performance of the Business Analysis and wider IT teams
- Ensuring appropriate quality and governance controls for BA deliverables
- Provide Go live support and be a key enabler to Service Transition
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to tailor content depending on the audience coupled with the ability to explain complexity with ease and fluidity.
- Strong analytic skills as well as creative problem solving when occasion demands.
- Ability to engage successfully with diverse groups including executives, managers, subject matter experts in order to successfully elicit requirements; gain consensus where needed and effectively challenge assumptions if necessary
- Experience of project life cycles
- Able to assimilate data from various sources and to design, construct and execute complex analyses that support in solving business problems
- Demonstrable experience of working in the retail and consumer businesses is desirable although not essential
Rate: £50,000 per annum.
Benefits: 23 days annual leave, 5% employer pension contribution (when you contribute 3%), 2 x Salary death in service, critical illness cover, cycle-to-work, and tech scheme.
If you match the above profile, please apply directly or send your up-to-date CV to Jamie.Robinson@oliverjames.com