Business Analyst - Insurance - Finance Change
This role will sit with the Finance Change Management team to execute projects and to support them to build a culture of continuous improvement across business processes and financial systems.
Someone looking to develop a career in Change. You could join this client for this opportunity to play a significant role supporting AI Finance transformation efforts. This is a great chance to help the client shape business processes and enhance your project management skills. You would work within the Finance Change Management team and engage with stakeholders from across Finance and the wider business. You will gain experience influencing others (change management) to initiate a recommended course of action to solve a problem or increase efficiency.
We are looking for a confident; delivery focused Business Analyst who can provide support to our team in delivering multiple small to medium sized projects and initiatives to achieve desired business objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
The Junior Business Analyst main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide project support to manage the effective delivery of the Finance projects to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of assignments.
- Assist with preparing the Programme Management reports.
- Promote the use of our SharePoint site with all relevant project documentation.
- Contribute to the project status reporting on a regular basis, including risks and new requirements.
- Facilitate and coordinate meetings and workshops as required.
- Mitigate, resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion to minimize exposure and risk on projects.
- Draft current business processes, controls, and procedural documentation.
- Supporting requirements gathering for process improvements, system enhancements and new functionality.
- Work with the finance team and the business to articulate and document their proposals and solutions.
- A minimum of 2 years experience operating as a Business Analyst or Project Manager.
- Experience working in a financial services firm, preferably insurance.