For the Digital Change and Transformation department I'm looking for a Business Analyst - Digital Banking with strong affinity with IT (app and web related).
You will be working with digital applications used by hundred thousands of customers in Italy and millions of customers in various other countries.
- Analysis: Breaking down problems and issues into sub-components; thoroughly examining the costs, benefits and risks of various options prior to selecting a particular approach; explanation/ justification of decisions in a logical and systematic fashion.
- Working in Agile teams: Contributes actively to all events of the sprints by asking, answering and challenging. Acts as a moderator. Enhances the way of working structurally. Ensures that strategic priorities are made.
- Strategy and policy: Owns, revolutionizes and evangelizes strategy and policies for the tribe and beyond. Is the leading authority in the field with regard to strategic matters.
- Marketing: Applies advanced marketing practices, develops new techniques and evangelizes these to the community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
- Customer Journey Monitoring: Translates highly complex business to a setup of monitoring. Defines new monitoring standards.
- Products and services: Applies expert product and process knowledge, develops new and improves current product and process standards, and evangelizes these to the community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
- Distribution mix - channels optimization: Applies expert distribution knowledge to develop new and improve current distribution practices that set market standards, and evangelizes these to the community. Could be external speaker and contributes to industry knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of Web and Mobile channels
- Good English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- To be customer driven and want to provide the best experience in the market.
- To love collaborating with different people/profile and working within an international context.
- To make things happen thanks to your 'can-do' attitude and autonomy, with diligent respect for the (risk) processes.
- Proven planning and organizational skills. Profound project management experience is an asset.
- Ability to accept the complexity of the organization and find creative solutions to overcome it, ensuring the needed agreements for a timely and impactful delivery.
- Sound stakeholder management skills: you are capable of building strong and constructive relationships with your stakeholders, based on mutual trust.
- Analytical and data skills to uncover customer insights.
- Manage carefully Data analytics and all data to facilitate analysis and monitoring for our features
- High level of knowledge related at journey map, user stories , agile tool like Azure or Jira
- Making efficiently reports