My global insurance client is looking for a fully remote Business Analyst to join their organization to work with the Finance team on a number of projects simultaneously.
They are seeking an Insurance professional with recent BA experience working on Finance-related projects. They types of projects will touch on balance sheets, audits and accounting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with end users, project, and IT teams to capture, understand, and document the Finance, Actuarial and Reinsurance processes that support the current Finance and Actuarial statutory and regulatory reporting business requirements.
- Writing and maintaining user documentation; providing systems implementation support; training.
- Prepare technical financial reports, samples, guides and provide data analysis capabilities by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- 3-5+ years of financial business analysis experience within the insurance/ reinsurance sector
- Demonstrable contribution in the development and implementation of at least one financial data-oriented project.
- Past Finance / Actuarial project experience that may include the implementation of a Finance or Actuarial data warehouse / reporting solution, General ledger / ERP Implementations, IBNR / Reserving projects.