Business analyst (freelance)
Introduction : My client is a global provider of Financial Market Infrastructure (FMI) services, he helps company you to be more successful by making it easier for them to settle domestic and cross-border securities transactions and safekeep their investments.
- As part of a project team, contribute to deliver solutions in the field of Privileged Access management remediation. Understand the needs of the internal and or external clients
- Identify, describe and validate business solutions to meet end users requirements.
- Produce detailed business requirements in a structured form that can be translated into functional and technical specifications.
- You analyse the impact and the risks of a new service development on the current system.
- You are able to make the business aware of their own interests and the implications of their decision or request.
- You pay attention to having the right trade-off between quality, cost and timeliness.
- Facilitate communication between the business and the IT teams during the project delivery phase.
- You may provide support to the preparation and execution of the testing phases of projects / maintenances and during the roll-out phase.
- You are specialist of the business analysis techniques and methodologies. You give advice on an incidental basis.
- You validate functional designs derived from your own business analysis.
- Analyse moderately complex business requirements, processes and IT systems.
- A minimum experience of 3 years as Business Analyst (or similar)
- Awareness or advanced knowledge of Privilege Access management
- An ability to analyse large data sets and present well thought through conclusions
- Critical thinking skills (evaluate multiple options to settle on a solution)
- Flexibility to quickly adapt in case of unexpected change of priority
- Excellent communication skills (listening, writing and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Organisational skills
- Capacity to work autonomously and in close team collaboration
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate any technical items in plain English to the business
- Understanding of agile and you are able to work in an agile environment
- Demonstrate the ability to learn quickly
- A good level of English
- A company recognized in its sector.
- A company that takes initiatives and has the means to set up new projects, if you like challenges, this company is for you.
- A salary that meets your expectations and a healthy work environment in the heart of Brussels.
- A contract only as a freelancer
Please if you are this person(or you know someone), give me a call 02 588 04 26, you can also write me a mail if you have any question.