Large Leading London insurer looking for a Business Analyst to join their Operational Change Team, to work on a Claims Target Operating Model project, supporting an external consultancy. This role is for Six months fixed term contract with a very attractive salary package for this role.
Business Analyst work on a Claims Target Operating Model project, supporting an external consultancy to include:
* Working within project team to manage the end-to-end requirements process from definition, trace-ability and change control ensuring full range of business need is captured.
* Target operating model design, changes and implementations.
* Process management, including identification of improvements and modelling future state processes.
* Conduct feasibility studies to determine project success criteria and appropriate solution to problem.
* Carry out gap analysis identifying full changes required to reach target state.
* Proven experience of large / complex project / programme or Target Operational Model implementation
* Proven experience and understanding of the London Market claims processes
* Proven experience of software development including DocoSoft
Please contact email@example.com / 02038619180