Business Analyst - (Outside IR35) - Hybrid (UK) - 6 months
Fantastic new Opportunities to be apart of a newly formed Delivery Change team within a London Market Insurance/ reinsurance client.
The focus of the team is to drive the agreement and execution of the operations off-shoring strategy, ultimately tasked with moving suitable operational processes to an offshore model.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for bridging the gap between business stakeholders and the wider project team, e.g. the offshore vendor. This role involves understanding, documenting, and optimising operational processes, ensuring a seamless transition to an offshore location.
- Experience of operating within the Insurance sector with London Market experience required.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with a focus on process improvement and operations, with an emphasis on off-shoring and outsourcing practices. (BPO desirable)
- Proficiency in process modelling and documentation tools (e.g., IBM Blueworks, Visio).
- Requirements Gathering: Elicit, document, and prioritise business requirements from stakeholders, ensuring alignment with project goals.
- Stakeholder Communication: Act as a liaison between onshore and offshore teams, facilitating clear communication, understanding roles, responsibilities, and objectives, and addressing concerns.
If you feel relevant please for the role please get in touch via below.