We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst to join our insurance client. As a Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in analyzing business processes, identifying areas for improvement, and implementing effective solutions to enhance operational efficiency within the insurance industry. Your keen analytical skills and strong understanding of insurance business operations will contribute to our overall success.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify business needs, requirements, and goals within the insurance domain.
- Analyze and document existing business processes, workflows, and systems, identifying areas for improvement and recommending solutions.
- Conduct comprehensive data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and insights that drive informed business decisions.
- Develop business requirements, user stories, and functional specifications to support the development of new systems, tools, or enhancements.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including IT, underwriting, claims, and actuarial departments, to drive project implementation and ensure successful delivery.
- Facilitate workshops, meetings, and interviews to gather requirements and obtain a deep understanding of the business processes and challenges.
- Perform gap analysis to identify areas where current processes or systems fall short and recommend solutions to bridge those gaps.
- Collaborate with project managers and stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Conduct user acceptance testing (UAT) to ensure the developed solutions meet business requirements and are user-friendly.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices within the insurance sector.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Insurance, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst within the insurance industry.
- Strong knowledge of insurance products, processes, and operations.
- Solid understanding of business analysis methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Proficient in data analysis, with the ability to collect, analyze, and interpret complex data sets.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organisational and documentation skills.
- Experience with business process modeling and workflow analysis tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of insurance industry standards, regulations, and compliance requirements.