We are looking for a Business Analyst to join a UK leading business supporting on a transformation journey through the improvement of business processes.
The organisation is based in central Manchester, and they are going through an exciting period of transformation. They will be implementing a dynamics system and going through a digital transformation over the next few years. You will be at the heart of this journey helping the business to make these technological advancements.
This position sits within their transformational team, and you will be looking at how their current processes operate and what way the business can improve the processes. You'll be looking at Process mapping, process modelling, and generally helping the business understand what needs to and what will change.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- You will analyse the structure of the business and determine how it operates and determine the objectives moving forwards.
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase of the transformation.
- Modelling existing vs new business/system processes, conducting detailed research and analysis of process changes, identify user stories/needs and analyse options for new system business improvements.
- You will be experienced in gathering technical requirements to meet business needs.
- Partner with teams across the IT function to ensure the standards are documented, updated and published in line with agreed process and time-lines.
- You will be experienced in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, up to C'Suite level.
- Carry out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams, carrying out periodic quality checks.
- Oversee the implementation of approved process improvements.
- Experience with document generation tools and high-level reporting.
- Ability to work with global teams in a collaborative manner.
We are open to speaking to people with a varied level of experience within Business processes and modelling experience as this business actively encourages learning and development.
Must be within a commutable distance of Manchester due to the nature of the role for a hybrid working approach
Please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.